Friday, September 02, 2011

My Mom talking about my Grandpa.

Someday, when I get where I'm going, we're gonna have a good little reunion.

"When he was younger, he was always making or mending or trying to fix things around the house. He loved to drive down town and as he put it "park and watch the funny people go by". If he was running errands he would sit in the car for ten minutes just watching the people on Main Street before he got out of the car.

Always with Pithy things to say, m like, "That lady should have washedthat bad taste out of her mouth before she came to town" or one of my favorites when he saw a really fat guy " He gonna be a big boy when he grows up.

Or sitting at a stop sign. "Just because I stopped here, they shouldn't have called the whole town to pass in review""

1 comment:

recover and thrive said...

write everything down and that'll serve as a great family history book - "awesome things grandpa says"