Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A dream.

One night in the middle of the night I awoke from a dream and tried to write down everything about it because I thought it was cool. There were a few nights/mornings when I tried doing this. I can't find my other dreams right now, but if I do maybe I will post those too. I might have even posted some of them a long time ago and just forgot. Anyways, I've been cleaning off stuff from my computer so I can get rid of it for the summer and I found this. This is exactly how it was written, in my half-asleep stupor:

"EFY. dorms. lots of kids in dorms. Beautiful place, lots of really cool hiking mountains in the ditance next to the stree church was on. Black soft dirt trails. Very colorful. Different things on the street. Friend has a room, writes stuff cinder block on the wall satirically about what he talks about. Can do magic or somehting."

Haha! Wha?!?!?

I really like reading this. I need to try to do these more. They're fun to look at later on. And now you have a glimpse into just how my mind works.

:)

4 comments:

Nichole said...

That's funny and awesome. I need to write down my dreams. Let's compare at the end of the week, okay? Then let's consult a dream interpretation book about what our dreams mean.

Distinguishing Preoccupation said...

Dude, I have several dreams that I've written down... some interesting, some significant, others not. But I think it's a good habit to get into. There's something wholesome about writing down what your brain pieces together with fragmented thoughts.

Thrasius said...

I loved the recollections of your dream. Awesomeness.

I hope the sould force thing went all right and your work with the BYU administration as well. take care

AttemptingthePath said...

that was hilarious, i should try that some time. I hope you find your other ones.

have a good one